Global Tomato Congress 2021
This year’s Global Tomato Congress will take place on the 16th of March, and for the first time ever, it will be an online edition. The Global Tomato Congress is the leading event for the fresh tomato business. As a proud sponsor of this event, Rijk Zwaan would like to participate by informing you about our latest developments and innovations in the tomato category, such as eye-tracking and market trends for both consumers and retail in Germany.
What can you expect from us?
During this Global Tomato Congress:
- Annette Meeder and Jörg Werner will inform you about understanding consumer shopping behaviour and its path to purchase. In our Retail Center in Berlin, we continuously conduct research to better understand consumer attitudes and motives for its behaviour by using innovative tools. Watch this video
- Jan Doldersum and Jörg Werner will present you the current retail market trends in Germany as a result of the corona pandemic. How is the German market responding to this? Watch the video
Don't forget to register yourself here for this free congress. We look forward meeting you online.
Read more about our tomato varieties
- Love My Salad and Take Me Home Tomatoes inspire home cooks in Thailand
- The perfect cherry tomato in the premium segment, Reddery RZ
Successful launch of
Kawaguchi RZRead this story
Watch more tomato variety video's
Download our assortment booklet tomatoes
- assortment_booklet_tomato_2020-2021.pdf Pdf file 8.92 MB